[fdo-users] RE: [mapguide-users] Advanced WMS providerconfiguration

Chris Tweedie chrislist at narx.net
Sun Apr 15 22:37:07 EDT 2007

Thanks for the pointers Jason. Looks like i'll have to revisit this one later unless someone else has a spark? I couldnt get past the schema errors either (and still thoroughly confused over the featureserver > layer interaction)

I'm also curious on RFC5 ... there is very little detail anywhere apart from the airy-fairy high level detail.

Chris

Chris Tweedie