[fdo-users] Postgis/OGR providers on Ubuntu?

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Aug 15 10:22:41 EDT 2007

Hi,

Could you post the contents of the compilation shell file that you are using to compile the OGR provider? It should be a one line shell script. The one you are using may have the wrong location for FDO...
FYI if you don't hear again from me till next week, it is because I have no internet where I am currently.

Traian