[fdo-users] Using ESRI GeoDB in AutoCAD MAP

Brad Nesom kidsmake6 at msn.com
Thu Dec 6 11:33:46 EST 2007

Only if you are speaking of an SDE geodb.
There have been some rumblings of someone building a pgdb (personal geo data base) provider but I'd say it is a ways away.
Brad

Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 10:17:45 -0600From: ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.usTo: fdo-users at lists.osgeo.orgSubject: [fdo-users] Using ESRI GeoDB in AutoCAD MAP

Hello,
I hope I am posting to the right list. I went to http://fdo.osgeo.org./ from a link I found in CAD. But the downloads page is a busted LINK.
  Can I import an ESRI GeoDB into AutoCAD Map?
Kimberly Steele ksteele at co.okaloosa.fl.usGIS Service CoordinatorOkaloosa County GISFort Walton Beach, FLOffice (850) 651-7598 WebGIS: http://webgis.co.okaloosa.fl.us/website/okaloosagis/disclaimer.htm