[fdo-users] build_linux errors
jack.lee at autodesk.com
Tue Dec 11 21:39:32 EST 2007
FdoMessage.h is a generated file and it doesn't seem to be generated.
Did you get any other errors?
From: fdo-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [fdo-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Marc Pfister [mpfister at enplan.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2007 7:49 PM
To: fdo-users at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: [fdo-users] build_linux errors
I’ve been following the directions for installing MapguideOS on Ubuntu here:
and have been able to successfully build with the Third Party script. However, when I try to run the Build_Linux script, I get errors in every single package. They all look something like this:
· g++ -DPACKAGE_NAME=\"FDORDBMS\" -DPACKAGE_TARNAME=\"fdordbms\" -DPACKAGE_VERSION=\"3.2.2\" "-DPACKAGE_STRING=\"FDORDBMS 3.2.2\"" -DPACKAGE_BUGREPORT=\"http://fdo.osgeo.org\" -DPACKAGE=\"fdordbms\" -DVERSION=\"3.2.2\" -DSTDC_HEADERS=1 -DHAVE_SYS_TYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_SYS_STAT_H=1 -DHAVE_STDLIB_H=1 -DHAVE_STRING_H=1 -DHAVE_MEMORY_H=1 -DHAVE_STRINGS_H=1 -DHAVE_INTTYPES_H=1 -DHAVE_STDINT_H=1 -DHAVE_UNISTD_H=1 -DHAVE_DLFCN_H=1 -I. -I. -I/home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged/Inc -I/home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged -I../../../../GenericRdbms/Inc -I/home/mpfister/fdosvn/Utilities/Common/Inc -I/home/mpfister/fdosvn/Utilities/SchemaMgr/Inc/Sm/Lp -I/home/mpfister/fdosvn/Utilities/SchemaMgr/Inc -I../../../Inc -I../../../Inc/Rdbi -I../../ -I../../../ -I../../../Inc -I.././Other -I.././Capability -I.././Connection -I.././Custom -I.././FeatureCommands -I.././Filter -I.././Lock -I.././Lt -I.././Schema -I.././SpatialContext -I/home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged -I/home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged/Inc -I/home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged/src/geometry -I/home/mpfister/fdosvn/Utilities/SchemaMgr/Inc -I/home/mpfister/fdosvn/Utilities/Common/Inc -I../../Gdbi -I../../LongTransactionManager -I../../LockManager -O2 -MMD -MT -DFULLPROTO -D__USE_GNU -DLINUX -MT FdoRdbmsCommandCapabilities.lo -MD -MP -MF .deps/FdoRdbmsCommandCapabilities.Tpo -c FdoRdbmsCommandCapabilities.cpp -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/FdoRdbmsCommandCapabilities.o
· In file included from /home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged/Inc/FdoCommon.h:29,
· from /home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged/Inc/FdoStd.h:25,
· from /home/mpfister/fdosvn/Utilities/Common/Inc/stdafx.h:72,
· from FdoRdbmsCommandCapabilities.cpp:20:
· /home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged/Inc/Common/Exception.h:26:24: warning: FdoMessage.h: No such file or directory
· /home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged/Inc/Common/Ptr.h: In constructor 'FdoPtr<T>::FdoPtr(FdoInt32)':
· /home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged/Inc/Common/Ptr.h:93: error: 'FDO_1_INVALID_INPUT_ON_CLASS_CREATION' was not declared in this scope
· /home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged/Inc/Common/Ptr.h: In member function 'T& FdoPtr<T>::operator*() const':
· /home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged/Inc/Common/Ptr.h:170: error: 'FDO_1_INVALID_INPUT_ON_CLASS_FUNCTION' was not declared in this scope
· /home/mpfister/fdosvn/Fdo/Unmanaged/Inc/Common/Ptr.h: In member function '_NoAddRefReleaseOnFdoPtr<T>* FdoPtr<T>::operator->() const':
And so on. You can see the rest of the errors for this package here:
Any ideas on what’s going so wrong?
Platform is Ubuntu 6.06 on an X86-64 system.
Geospatial Data Manager
mpfister at enplan.com
More information about the fdo-users