[fdo-users] Failed to process the given spatial condition

simon hope simonh at geobiz.co.nz
Wed Dec 12 16:17:27 EST 2007

Dan,

I have tested the spatial filter using both the SHP and OGR providers and it
works just fine so I'm pretty sure that its not that. When I saw this issue
occuring via the MapGuide API a month or so ago I was also testing against
SDE 9.2  - a friend was executing similar spatial filters without issue
against SDE 9.1 so I have assumed that the problem is with the SDE 9.2
provider.

I'm fairly comfortable with developing using the .Net binaries but haven't
set up my environment to use or debug the C++ source so I've not managed to
get to the root of the issue  - would it help if I was buidling the release
and debug binaries from source? i.e. to allow me to debug out to the C++?

Cheers

Simon