[fdo-users] Can the FDO PostGIS provider use views?

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Thu Dec 20 14:39:56 EST 2007

The patch has been applied.

Thanks,

Greg

-----Original Message-----
From: fdo-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org [mailto:fdo-users-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of John Pulles
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2007 3:54 AM
To: FDO Users Mail List
Subject: Re: [fdo-users] Can the FDO PostGIS provider use views?

Jason Birch schreef:
> I agree that the provider should probably give access to spatial views
> also.
>
> John, regardless of whether you have the resource to fix the problem
> (which would be cool; Mateusz has a lot on his plate), please submit
> this as an issue in our Trac instance:
> http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/SubmitTicket

Jason, Greg,

I managed to register for the Trac site and am busy submitting the ticket with patch file attached, but the site is unfortunately a bit unresponse. It should be submitted now, but
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/report/1 doesn't show anything.
Today I am unable to build and test the (attached) patch myself, but I will try to do that the coming days.

John.
> Jason

John Pulles
-------------------------------------