[fdo-users] Spatial conversion

Ytse bill_gfr at yahoo.fr
Mon Feb 12 09:38:17 EST 2007

Hi everyone,

are there any ways to convert coordinates from one system to another using FDO ?
(In my case that would be from LAMBERT IIe to WGS84)

By the way I know my files are in this system, but is it possible to detect it using FDO ?
I thought I'd be able to do this by using using OSGeo.FDO.Commands.SpatialContext but I haven't obtained anything else that "Default" in GetName() for my test files ?

thank you