[Fdo_users] Coordinate system conversion

Bret Pierre p_bret at yahoo.fr
Thu Jan 11 08:03:03 EST 2007

Hello

I'm using Autodesk Mapguide Viewer 6.5 to draw/modify objects from an SHP file
and want to save the points back to the SHP, which I'm doing thanks to FDO, but
I'm stuck as Mapguide's MGMapObject.getVertices() returns Lat/Lon coordinates
and my SHP has another spatial context (France Lambert III)

If anyone could help me, I guess I have to convert the coordinates but I don't
know how to do that : are there any tools in FDO that could help me do this ?
Or some external libraries (preferably Javascript / VBScript / C#)

Thank you