[fdo-users] Add FDO provider in Fdo2Fdo Application

Dhirendra Kumar dhirendra.mgos at gmail.com
Mon Jul 2 02:55:19 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I have fod2fdo provider and i want to make connection with MySQL couz not
MySQL provider persent in Connection list, I already tryed for it, just i
copied MySQLprovider.dll in Fdo2Fdo directory and change in provider.xml
when i open then i can see MySQL provider name FDO connection list only and
not any other information in combo box and lower text box and when i clicked
on test button then i get  Unable to create connection!. Pls help me.
Thankyou in Advance.

Regards,
Dhirendra Kumar