[fdo-users] OGR (postgis) and Autocad Map 2008

Jose Manuel C G gis at mapas-sll.com
Fri Jun 8 07:17:10 EDT 2007

I've tried to connect to PostGIS with OGR inside Map 2008, and work.

I can see the schema, and the layer, but when I want to modify it
(check-out/ then modify/ check in), I get the next error:

2=Current OGR connection does not support update of existing features.

I try others OGR providers versions (3.2.1, 3.2.2,...), sometimes fail the
connection, too.

My question: Why? I can modify it with Qgis 0.8. Can I compile the source
code with add/delete/insert support?