[fdo-users] King MS SQL Spatial performance problem

Haris Kurtagic haris at sl-king.com
Fri Jun 29 05:54:14 EDT 2007

Hi Jan,

I am not sure if I am interpreting emails correctly, anyhow:

FDO provider is using identity column to create a JOIN.
Column name can be any name not just ID or OID it is important that
column is set as IDENTITY column in SQL Server.

Have you created 'dbo.pokus' table with Fdo2Fdo ( It will set identity
column when copying data ) or some other way ?

Haris