[fdo-users] King Oracle provider and Map 2008

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Mon May 14 18:36:40 EDT 2007

You need to be selective in what you do here. Replacing the whole bin
directory is probably not warranted. The biggest concern is the
providers.xml file. The providers.xml in the .tar file would have
invalid paths for your installation. You may have to either a) keep your
copy or b) merge the contents of the tar .xml file into your local file.
Otherwise, drop the binaries over top of what you have (after backing up
what you have) and overwrite the older files.

Try that and get back to us....

Greg