[fdo-users] FDO debug release doesn't contain debug symbols, why?

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Tue Oct 9 10:00:31 EDT 2007

These debug binaries were provided for build/runtime purposes, not necessarily for debugging into the FDO code base. We can post the .pdb files separately with the next release if that is a requirement.

For now, just rebuild the components you need to trace using the source code provided on the download site and move the new binaries and .pdb files into your runtime directory.

Greg