[fdo-users] FDO PostGIS provider status

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon Apr 14 01:33:01 EDT 2008

Hey Tim,

Bruno Scott (GeoMap Groupe) has been working on the PostGIS provider.  Hopefully we'll see the code start coming in soon so the fixes can be reviewed and rolled into an interim release of the provider.

Have you tried the current version of the provider?  It works OK in MapGuide as long as you don't run into any of the outstanding bugs.  I'd be interested in seeing a performance comparison of the two...

Jason

From: Tim Bowden
Subject: [fdo-users] FDO PostGIS provider status

What's the status of the FDO PostGIS provider?  Is the best way to go to
use the ogr provider? Any issues with this (performance, read/write
etc)?