[fdo-users] .net and fdo

Donald Cameron donald.cameron at autodesk.com
Tue Dec 2 13:59:17 EST 2008

Hi Mateo,
I copy all of the FDO dlls into my bin\Release folder and I reference a minimum of three: OSGeo.FDO.dll, OSGeo.FDO.Common.dll, and OSGeo.FDO.Geometry.dll. You will have to use C#.

The SDF connection parameter is File, and the SHP connection parameter is DefaultFileLocation. The value of DefaultFileLocation is a folder, which contains all of the related SHP files, .shp, .prj, .dbf, etc. An example connection string is "DefaultFileLocation=C:\MyData\MyShpFolder;".

Regards,
Don