[fdo-users] We could fix the PostGIS provider

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Tue Jan 22 11:40:25 EST 2008

Hi Bruno,

Any assistance you can provide for PostGIS would be greatly welcome. Below are a few links that should provide some background info on our processes.

http://fdo.osgeo.org/developer.html
http://trac.osgeo.org/fdo/wiki/SubmitPatch

The FDO community would be happy to work with you and your company towards addressing the outstanding issues in the PostGIS provider. Please let the community know what aspects you will be working on so that there is no overlap with other efforts.

In addition, if there are other providers, such as MySQL, to which you would like to make a contribution, please feel free to do so as well.

If there are more specific questions that need to be answered, please ask.

Greg