[fdo-users] Is there a Feature class naming convention

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Tue Jan 22 11:54:54 EST 2008

When i query the className against the OGR PostGIS
it returns : MySchema~MyTable

When i query the className against the King.Oracle
it returns : MySchema~MyTable~myGeometryColumn

So if classname should be "MyTable" and fully qualified name
"MySchema:MyTable"
Can we consider this as a bug in these 2 providers?