[fdo-users] We could fix the PostGIS provider

Greg Boone greg.boone at autodesk.com
Wed Jan 23 10:39:54 EST 2008

There are 2 agreements. An individual agreement and a corporate agreement. The expectation is that your organization would sign the corporate agreement and each individual in your organization who wished to contribute, would sign the individual contributor agreement.

Here is the link to the corporate agreement.

http://fdo.osgeo.org/files/Corporate%20Contributor%20Agreement%20-%20FDO.pdf

Greg