[fdo-users] postgis and performance

alucas alucas at srtec.com
Mon Jul 28 04:25:28 EDT 2008

Hi Zac,

I know that any db system is more slow than SDF or SHP. I don't want to
compare POSTGIS performance with SDF. The objetive is to get the same
performance with postgis than another db systems with FDO. In this case, the
client have a postgis datastore and publish this layers vía mapserver and
the performance is acceptable, but not with mapguide.

Thanks.