[fdo-users] OGR ConnectionString Testing

Crispin at 1Spatial Crispin.Hoult at 1Spatial.com
Mon Mar 3 03:19:09 EST 2008

I will reply to my own post...

After some time it looks (to me) like the OGR provider verifies the
connection string before a connection.Open is called.  Unlike the SHP
provider that can contain rubbish in the ConnectionString and would then
fail on the Open method the OGR will not persist an invalid ConnectionString
when it is set???