[fdo-users] Question on Batch-inserting features

Maksim Sestic max at geoinova.com
Tue Mar 4 05:19:10 EST 2008

It's FDO 3.2.0. I'm asking this because managed IInsert.BatchParameterValues
cannot get instantiated via newing, and it's Nothing (Null) by default when
IInsert is created. Since IInsert.BatchParameterValues is read-only
property, there's no way to add a new instance of it and populate the
collection with ParameterValueCollections for each row.

Regards,
Maksim Sestic