[fdo-users] Managed Bindings and WMS

ssakharov ssakharov at gmail.com
Thu Mar 13 15:16:50 EDT 2008

Hi all,

this code fails with a cant cast exception, unable to cast
PhysicalSchemaMapping to .WMS.Override.OvPhysicalSchemaMapping.

IDescribeSchemaMapping schema =
(IDescribeSchemaMapping)m_connection.CreateCommand(CommandType.CommandType_DescribeSchemaMapping);

PhysicalSchemaMappingCollection mappings = schema.Execute();
OSGeo.FDO.Providers.WMS.Override.OvPhysicalSchemaMapping wmsMapping =
(OvPhysicalSchemaMapping)mappings[0];   // exception here

Is there something I am missing?  I beleive this should work after reading
void WmsTestSelect::testNASAServerDefaultOverrides ().

Any help would be greatly appreciated,
Thanks.