[fdo-users] Basic FDO questions.

Orest Halustchak orest.halustchak at autodesk.com
Mon Mar 17 08:25:47 EDT 2008

Regarding spatial contexts, the active spatial context is not used and is deprecated. The spatial context association on raster and geometric properties is the correct way to associate these properties. All geometry and raster is returned using the coordinate system described in the associated spatial context. Spatial filters used in expressions need to be in the spatial context of the geometry property being filtered.

Thanks,
Orest.