[fdo-users] Another FDO PostGIS Selection Problem

ary sucaya ary.sucaya at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 17 15:07:07 EDT 2008

I haven't check MySql provider, but i did on SDF provider with no problems. I notice that this problem occurs when i tried to deselect feature on big scale view. On scale 1:24498498 deselect process is quick, but on scale 1:2955 deselect process very poor. Same feature has different behaviour on different scale.
Yes i ran vacuum and create gist index but still no lucky

Regards,

Ary Sucaya