[fdo-users] .net Wrapper quirks

Clayton Hotson clayton.hotson at autodesk.com
Thu Mar 27 11:05:43 EDT 2008

I've seen this as well - I could never quite pin this down, but I *believe* that the FDO wrappers are not disposing of their underlying unmanaged resources in the correct order - and that this problem will occur when the garbage collector comes around - hence the pseudo-randomness.  I've only ever seen this on reasonably large datasets, and only after a few minutes' time.  Is this what you are seeing as well?

Clayton