[fdo-users] FDO 3.3.2

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Thu Oct 9 13:52:49 EDT 2008

If they are prior to version 8, then you may be able to use the OGR
provider.  This page gives more details on OGR's support for .dgn:

http://www.gdal.org/ogr/drv_dgn.html

Otherwise, you could look at the Safe Software's FME.  They have a free
FDO provider, but I don't think that it supports DGN.

http://www.safe.com/solutions/application/autocad.php#fdo

The good news is that I believe that their least expensive Base edition
does support DGN, and I think that installing desktop gets you their FDO
provider (haven't checked this out myself).

http://www.safe.com/products/desktop/formats.php

Jason