[fdo-users] MapGuide Oracle FDO provider: Autodesk vs. King.Oracle

gingerbbm stuart.jones at jacobs.com
Wed Oct 15 09:12:43 EDT 2008

Dear all

Apologies if this is more of a MapGuide question than an FDO one.

We have bought and paid for an MGE2009 licence but have been working with
MGOS in order to be up-to-date with the latest and greatest enhancements.
But the King.Oracle FDO provider has memory leak issues (which Haris is
looking into).

I'm wondering if it's possible to use the Autodesk provider (for which we're
licensed) with MGOS? And if so, how does one go about it?

Thanks
Stuart