[fdo-users] MapGuide Oracle FDO provider: Autodesk vs. King.Oracle

Robert Fortin robert.fortin at autodesk.com
Thu Oct 16 11:39:02 EDT 2008

Stuart,

Given that you use the proper version of the provider (for compatibility reason), I would think it is possible.
But you are right, this question would be better answered on the Mapguide mailing list where they would be able to tell you if it can be done and provide you with the detail on how this can be done.

Robert