[fdo-users] SDE Error - Cant fine feature class

surrounded Rob.Sosnowski at itd.idaho.gov
Mon Oct 20 08:21:04 EDT 2008

Hi Tony,  never too many questions,

I'm not using MapGuide; rather I serve the data up on top of a MS
Virtual Earth map.  I use the FDO libraries as the core, but also some
FWTools, serving up GIS functionality through web services.   We use MS
SQL Server 2005.  Regarding the feature classes, they are small -
largest one has approximately 30,000 features.