[fdo-users] ArcSDE 9.2

George McLean gmclean at gorge.net
Mon Oct 20 15:49:17 EDT 2008

I am working through my first attempt to use the ArcSDE provider.

I am connecting through Autocad Map 2008 to an ArcSDE system running SQL
Server. In the data provider, I am able to log in and see one data
store. I get an error message when I attempt to get the version list.
The error states

-37 DMBS table not found

then

State info list could not be retrieved
.

I am not sure how to determine what table is missing. Any suggestions?

This data store was set up by the GIS Administrator for my client and
currently has no GIS data loaded. I am hoping I can move data and table
defmitions from a MySQL data store to the ArcSDE datastore through
Autocad's Bulc Copy. Will this work?

Thanks

George McLean