[fdo-users] Arc SDE 9.3

Robert Fortin robert.fortin at autodesk.com
Fri Oct 24 10:14:31 EDT 2008

I'm not the ArcSDE installation expert but from what I understand, this is configured during the Arcsde installation process.
I don't think moving the table will do the trick or could cause ArcSDE to stop working.

Yesterday our developer did some code change and is conducting some test on 3.4.  If it all works ok,  we will have to backport it to 3.3.X branch and provide you with a patch to test with. Hopefully this could happen sometime next week if we don't encounter other problems.

Robert