[fdo-users] Create an FdoFeatureClass?

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:43:28 EDT 2009

If the subsequent FdoIDescribeSchema returns a FdoFeatureSchema containing your new class, then everything worked.

If you want to be doubly sure, take a look at the PostGIS database with pgAdmin and see if a new table (representing your new feature class) is there.

- Jackie

I did not create a new Schema (did I?), but a new FeatureClass in the existing schema..

So I still have one FdoFeatureSchema at the end (tried the FdoIDescribeSchema afterwards), but it does hold one more class than it did before I tried (using GetClasses() on that schema). That one more class also has the correct signature (types, ...).

Jörg

If you execute another FdoIDescribeSchema afterwards does your new class appear?

- Jackie