[fdo-users] metada access (shp.xml)

Ricostas ricolastas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 10:20:13 EDT 2009

Hi Dan,
Thank you for your answer.

In fact i need to collect some information contain in a xml file.
Each of my shpfile has a .xlm associate file. This xml document contains the
metadata of the shp file.
For exemple, i need to collect the chain of character between the two tag:
<ftname>article55_sru02</ftname>
May be it's better to use some method of the  FdoXmlReader   class...
But i wan to know if it's possible to do that with a query command like
CommandType_Select
I hope that my question is comprehensible :)

Regards,
Eric