[fdo-users] OGR DXF Driver, /me blogs

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Sat Dec 5 13:26:25 EST 2009

Folks,

There is no trend to trendy for me to jump on ten years late.  So, I've
started a blog at:

   http://fwarmerdam.blogspot.org

It will be available on Planet OSGeo which I recommend highly at:

   http://planet.osgeo.org/

My first post is related to the new DXF driver I'm working on for GDAL/OGR 1.7.
I've included fdo-users in this post, not only because I'm vain and self
promotional, but because I thought there might be interested in DXF support
in the FDO world.

Discussion on particular approaches in the DXF driver would likely be best
handled on gdal-dev.

Best regards,