[fdo-users] fdo postgis and Map 3d 2009 problem

alucas alucas at svl.es
Thu Feb 5 10:53:27 EST 2009

Hello,

I'm testing the fdo provider for postgis 3.3 downloaded from geomap website:
 http://www.geomapgis.com/web/geomap-group/fdo/index.html

When I try to draw with map into my postgis DB, I cant to write and checkout
form example multilinestring entities but I can't to checkout linestring
entities. If my layer have for example parcels (Polygon entity), I can to
checkout multipolygons but cannot checkout polygons (I get a exception that
closes aurocad map).

I don't know if this is the expected behaviour, but I don't think so.

Any idea?

Thans in advance.