[fdo-users] FDO 3.4.0 Beta 1 - SQL 2008 - empty schema

miansi AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Tue Feb 17 14:42:24 EST 2009

SHEMABINDING and ANSI_NULLS ON didn't make a difference.
I believe it is JOIN which is causing this problem.

http://n2.nabble.com/Joins-using-FDO-SQL-Server-Spatial-td2311594.html

Still though... Cannot believe there is no setting, which will override PK
assignment.