[fdo-users] Provider Properties Details Wish

Romica Dascalescu Romica.Dascalescu at autodesk.com
Thu Feb 26 12:59:40 EST 2009

Hi Crispin,

I had a look in .NET FDO API and below is the class containing connection properties:
Indeed there are a few things missing here to be able to create a nice dynamical connection dialog.

namespace OSGeo.FDO.Connections

public interface IConnectionPropertyDictionary : IDisposable
{
    // Methods
    string[] EnumeratePropertyValues(string name);
    string GetLocalizedName(string name);
    string GetProperty(string name);
    string GetPropertyDefault(string name);
    [return: MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.U1)]
    bool IsPropertyEnumerable(string name);
    [return: MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.U1)]
    bool IsPropertyFileName(string name);
    [return: MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.U1)]
    bool IsPropertyFilePath(string name);
    [return: MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.U1)]
    bool IsPropertyProtected(string name);
    [return: MarshalAs(UnmanagedType.U1)]
    bool IsPropertyRequired(string name);
    void SetProperty(string name, string value);
    // Properties
    string[] PropertyNames { get; }
}

Romy.