[fdo-users] FDO OGR Provider + Mapguide

psergio psergio at mediaprimer.pt
Tue Jul 14 12:42:26 EDT 2009

Hello Traian

I'm having problems with the OGR provider.
It happens that the geometry that I have in my database (PostGis) are not
beeing displayed in the right position in MapGuide.
Example:  in my database I have a point with coordinates -63949,495217;
15467,134032; 0 but on MapGuide it’s displayed in -64008,282557;
15291.623095; 0.

The System coordinate in Mapguide is Datum73.ModPortgGrd and in PostGis I
use EPSG: 27492.

Have you noticed some issue like that?

Best regards,
Paulo