[fdo-users] PostGIS and Map 3D 2010 autoincrement problems

Orest Halustchak orest.halustchak at autodesk.com
Thu Jul 16 09:40:53 EDT 2009

Hi Astrid,

Bruno Scott has been working recently on the PostGIS provider and has fixed some problems with using it with Map 2010. Bruno, have you hit this problem with autoincrement columns? If you view your table in the Map Schema Editor, does it show the gid column as both auto-generated and read-only?

Thanks,
Orest.