[fdo-users] MapGuide MapGuide 2.1.0 (Beta) with PostGIS provider

Bruno Scott bscott at geomapgis.com
Thu Jul 16 10:06:29 EDT 2009

I have tested the PostGIS provider with Mapguide 2.1 under this configuration
  Postgres 8.3.7
  PostGIS 1.3.5
And using the latest version of the provider available at this address
http://www.geomapgis.com/web/geomap-group/fdo/index.html

I'm not sure that the latest build at http://download.osgeo.org/fdo/ are up
to date.
My latest checkin was on april 29