[fdo-users] Message in ACAD Map 3D 2010 PostGIS 8.2.13 Provider FdoPg34L

Hermann Karl Karl.Hermann at dornbirn.at
Thu Jul 23 05:56:38 EDT 2009

Hello List,

I have splitted a "checked_out" multipolygon from the table "towns" (GID
SERIAL, PRIMARY KEY, SRID=26986, geometrytype "GEOMETRY" WITHOUT OIDS)
and I got 2 polygons. When I "check_in" these polygons
then I got a message in AutoCAD Map 3D 2010 connected to PostGIS 8.2.13
with unofficial build of the PostGIS FDO-Provider FdoPg34L
(http://www.geomapgis.com/web/geomap-group/fdo/index.html) though the
objects are inserted in PostGIS with the proper insert command.

In the logfile of the fdo-provider all seems to be correct.

Messages
The object was not saved in the targetobjectsource

Messagedetails
- FdoPostGIS:towns(),Rev#<0>
- object could not be inserted
- 1=FDO-command could not be executed