[fdo-users] AutoCAD Map3D and Oracle FDO Issues

Tony techswami at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 12 15:27:57 EDT 2009

guys
thanks for discussion , I think we have to have the solution for this.  lot
of people are suing MGSO-oracle and Autocad map as there solution sort of
enterprise where data can be centrally located.
i think FDO needs to check the source geometry. i dont think autodesk even
know this issue exist. i have send them many email but did not got any
response. Mike  i and planning to use your solution and give it a try . i
will keep you  posted