[fdo-users] MapInfo provider

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Wed Mar 25 10:45:41 EDT 2009

Hi Jackie,

What MapInfo features that can be provided by FDO are hidden by OGR? How important are they?

Seems like the answers to those questions would help determine whether it's worth writing a dedicated provider.

I know that Autodesk has successfully used the OGR provider with Map3D for certain customers (also in Australia).

Traian