[fdo-users] GetClassDefinition in AutoDesk Oracle FDO

ary_s ary.sucaya at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 31 02:45:26 EDT 2009

I was wondering if this discussion allow me to post my problem with autodesk oracle fdo, but i believe some of you experienced with it.
My problem is regarding to GetClassDefinition method in feature service. I tried to work with objectarx 2009 in autodesk map 2009 (queryandlocate). I have change some method in order to use oracle fdo. My problem is map 2009 said that FeatureService.GetClassDefinition is not implemented (see GetDefaultGeometryPropertyName in util.cs). However King.Oracle work, so i want to know how do i get classdefinition from autodesk fdo?

thanks