[fdo-users] Clarification of Spatial Context

Cary Peebles Cary.Peebles at pb.com
Thu May 14 12:40:22 EDT 2009

Thanks. I think the ArcSDE provider still supports it (3.3).  It is also the one that has geometric properties that refer to spatial contexts that do not show up when I list the contexts from the connection until I used the activate command. Without that I could not get the coordinate system information. The SHP provider is nicely behaved. Am I correct in understanding that the geometries returned have their coordinates always in terms of the coordinate system identified by the spatial context association of the geometric property for that feature class?