[fdo-users] Problem with ArcSDE provider

Chris Erickson chris at cartopac.com
Fri May 22 19:01:31 EDT 2009

It looks like in Oracle the table is actually a view.  The SHAPE column is of INTEGER type...this makes no sense... it all works in Catalog and ArcObjects though.

The weird part is I can't see any tables at all, and there are several thousand in the database...so I can't even see the non-spatial ones.

chris erickson
developer
chris at cartopac.com
970.493.9500 x 191