[fdo-users] FDO Compile error (libxalan-c)

Traian Stanev traian.stanev at autodesk.com
Mon Oct 12 11:44:19 EDT 2009

The easiest way I can think of is to

cp -r <fdo_path>/Providers/SDF/Inc/ /usr/local/lib/fdo-3.5.0/inc

or something like that...

Given that you are compiling against an older MapGuide, I expect that you will get a few more build errors after that, but they will be surmountable (I don't know offhand what they will be, but given some breaking API changes, you will almost certainly have to account for one or two changed function signatures). Just a warning that it will not be smooth... :)

BTW, I changed the FDO Cmake build to install to /usr/local/fdo-x.x.x, I can probably add a copy step for those headers, but I'd prefer that we fix MapGuide instead.

Traian