[fdo-users] FDO Compile error (libxalan-c)

kernel_panic sudoaptgetinstalld00d3 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 13:35:27 EDT 2009

2009/10/21, Traian Stanev <traian.stanev at autodesk.com>:

> Those errors mean MapGuide is behind FDO trunk by a few weeks, since those
> functions are new ones that were added recently to FDO interfaces. Looks
> like something in MapGuide that implements those interfaces is not yet
> updated, which is somewhat surprising.
>
> Traian

Actually, that was with mapguide 2.0.2, because I just couldnt
build_oem.sh with the trunk... I just simply couldnt, and since:

a) I didnt know what else to do with it
b)I was getting no response regarding build_oem.sh

I decided to try what you suggested :p

Its a little bit frustrating, fdo stable doesnt work for me, so I try
developement and it's ok, then I try mapguide stable and doesnt work
and finally, mapguide from trunk doesnt work either... do you know
when the 2.1 beta tarball is going to be ready?