[fdo-users] MapGuide MapGuide 2.1.0 (Beta) with PostGIS provider

Dejan Gregor dejan.gregor at GMAIL.COM
Fri Oct 23 03:32:51 EDT 2009

So you are saying that ...

- PostGIS 1.3.4 or 1.3.3. should be used with PostGRESQL 8.3.7 ?

Should I replace the FDO for MapGuide 2.0.2 / 2.1 that come along the
Windows installation with some other?

I would very much appreciate any suggestions, tips and help!

Kind regards,
Dejan Gregor

-----