[fdo-users] Map3D 2011: PostgreSQL/Postgis provider connection problems

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Apr 26 14:09:21 EDT 2010

Hi Brent,

With "other tools" I did not mean other Autodesk tools, but pgadmin3,
one of the graphical Postgres database clients. Pgadmin3 has different
input widgets for each of the parameters.

Maybe the Topobase2011 beta version has an earlier FDO PostgreSQL driver
than the official Map3D 2011 release? Can I check the versions somehow?

Thanks,
Andreas